The family room fitness area is one of my favorite spaces in our house. I enjoy exercising while the kids are playing. Many times they even join in with me.
Setting up an exercise area behind our family room works for us. Exercise is a big and important part of our lives so we wanted to dedicate some space in our house to it. Not just any space, but space that would permit someone to exercise and yet still be part of the family.
Having a collection of fitness workouts helps prevent my workouts from getting stale. My collection of fitness programs include:
- P90X DVD Workout – Base Kit
- P90X2 DVD Workout – Base Kit
- Tony Horton’s P90X3 DVD Workout – Base Kit
- INSANITY Base Kit – DVD Workout
- INSANITY: The ASYLUM Volume 1 – Sports Performance 30-day DVD Workout
- FOCUS T25 Shaun T’s NEW Workout DVD Program-Get It Done in 25 Minutes
- RKS Kettlebell Workout
- Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set
What do you think? Do you have a fitness area in your house, if so, please share with us your pics. If you don’t yet have an area, what things do you like and what would you do differently?